Uncle John helping out a little too....
Bre and Gaby
Guilty??
Gaby ate more toppings than she put on the cupcakes...
Mommy and Breanna with her music box she got from Uncle John
Mommy and Breanna on the last night of her as a 5 yr old.... yes, Mommy was feeling a little emotional. =)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Wow! 6 years old! Happy Birthday Breanna! What a great mom baking with her kids!
How fun! I cannot believe she is 6 years old! You are getting so old!
Can't believe how much you and Bre look alike! Wow. Cute cupcakes for her class...you're a great momma!
Bre, I can't believe you are 6 years old! I remember babysitting you while you were still in your crib and patting you on the back (for what seemed like forever) to help you go to sleep. :0) Your cupcakes looked so yummy! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Hugs & kisses!
Post a Comment