Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Early B-day with Mimi and Geedad

On Sunday, Mimi and Geedad took us to one of our favorite restaurants ~ Maggiano's. Breanna got a few very special gifts and we had a wonderful time celebrating her 6th birthday. She opened Elizabeth's riding outfit first, while in the restaurant, and she said: "Now I have her riding outfit but I don't have the horse." Little did she know that Mimi and Geedad had the horse for her in the car. She was SO thrilled!! Can you say spoiled? I think so too! :) Love you, Mimi & Geedad!!! Thanks!

Breanna got some accessories for her American Girl doll, Elizabeth

Mimi, Breanna and Mommy

Mimi and Gaby... yes, they even got Gaby some books.

Delicious Chocolate Zucotto Cake!!

Breanna so proud to be turning 6!

Such a big girl...

Mommy and her precious girls!

Elizabeth's riding outfit...

Mimi, Geedad and Lucas

Breanna with her card from Mimi and Geedad... she sure LOVES horses!!

In the parking lot....

Breanna giving her horse a great big hug ~ she was soooo happy!!

Mimi, Geedad, Breanna and her new horse

Breanna as soon as we got home.... =)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Looks like lots of fun! Emma loves horsies too, so she sat here saying, "She has a horsie, I have a horsie!" :)

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a great time celebrating! The Schoolcraft's are so good to you all, you are a very blessed family indeed to have them in your lives!