Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Lucas learns the basics....

Amazing how you don't have to teach them to do this. It's his new thing lately.... Hilarious!! Not to mention he is crawling all over the place, pulling up and walking while holding onto things. This was his first veggie meal which consisted of carrots and yams. He didn't even skip a beat~ he loves his mama's food! :) *If you want to hear the video as well, you will need to pause the music at the bottom of the screen.*

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So cute! I love it! What is funny is Wyatt has really just started saying no. He started it when he got sick (throw up kind) I would ask him if he wanted something and he would say ever so sweetly "no" and shake his head. Boys are so great!

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

Very cute! Did he just start solids? Just curious as now I am thinking that maybe we started Finn too early!! I think his first food was mashed avacado at 5 mos.I always like to hear how different the advice is that pediatricians give to moms and then compare with others. Let me know!