I decided to just post more pictures and recipes on the blog because many of you are always asking for recipes. I eventually want to start a "Tanya the Baker" blog.... but till then, here is what I made yesterday. This one is great for the holidays too. I will be posting some easy but delicious ideas for the holidays. Stay tuned!! :)
I placed the popcorn mix into this plastic container that a friend gave me (thanks Maggi!), tied it with a bow and put my special seal on it. By the way, the seal was something my step mom bought me a few years ago and I love it. It just adds an extra touch and people think I'm a professional baker. I do bake for everyone at every occasion-- I just love doing it!!!
Here is the popcorn, pretzels and pecans spread out on the wax paper.
Letting the chocolate set a bit...
Doesn't it look yummy? It's so simple- all of you can do this one!
For the recipe, email me at tanyathebaker@hotmail.com
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
You're so creative! Nice work!
Yummy! Good Job! Sorry I haven't talked to you this week, it has been a crazy one! I promise to blog soon, I haven't really taken any new pics. I need to break the camera out! Love AJ
I love your seal. That's awesome! I haven't tried the chocolate cake recipe...busy week. But, looking forward to it! Thanks, Tanya.
Post a Comment