.jpg)
Lucas in the jumperoo today... we just borrowed it this past weekend.
Oh yes, the fingers...
Loves to move around... By the way, thanks Aunt Jessica and Uncle Danny for the outfit-- he looks like such a little man! I love it!
Gaby (3 yrs old) likes to take pictures and also to cheese for the camera...
But who can resist that face?
Gaby winking her right eye..
Gaby winking her left eye...
My eyes-- in case you didn't know what color they were. :)
No....I really wanted to compare Gaby's eye color and size to mine... but needless to say, I tried taking close-ups of Gaby's eyes and she would squint every time. Regardless, you can tell by Gaby's pictures that her eyes are much bluer and bigger than mine.
1 comment:
Hey Tanya! I have been meaning to write you back but would rather write your email address. Can you either post it or write me? yoderfam6@juno.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment