Sunday, September 30, 2007
Weigh-in Week #3
Ok.... so I wasn't really dying to get on here and blog about my week. I really worked hard this week and did 3 1/2 hours of cardio and ate really well except for Friday night when James and I finally went on a date. I tried to save my calories that day and was EXTRA good on Saturday.... but, it didn't help somehow. My cheating consisted of sharing a spinach dip w/ James and half of a portion of mashed potatoes w/ some pork tenderloin-- not even any dessert or pop (soda). The rest of the day I had grapes and vegetable soup. Anyway.....
Drum roll please.... I gained 1/2 of a pound. So discouraging! But, my friend Amanda had a GREAT comeback week after having a bad week last week. She's at a total loss of 8 pounds and I have lost a total of 6 pounds. :)
Thanks to all of you for your encouragement! I WILL have a good weight loss week, you can be sure of that. I'm open for any tips...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You don't need any tips! You know just what to do, and you are doing great doing it! Keep up the good work with the exercise, you are really going to see it pay off! I need to really step that up, the eating isn't as hard for me as the exercise. I guess we are complete opposites in that area! Love ya, and I can't wait to see how you do next Sunday! You have to do well this week, you have company coming in! Love, AJ
Not like you need any tips - you sound like you're doing everything right - just hang in there and keep doing what you're doing, sometimes it takes a while for it to show up on the scale - I don't know why! You'll probably have an amazing loss next week :)
Great job overall - 6 pounds is awesome!!!
Hey girl! Just checking in and I am wanting to know how your week is going? Mine is going pretty well, but I don't think that I have done as well as last week. That one will be hard to top! Praying for you guys! Love, AJ
Post a Comment