Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lucas' First Official Photo Shoot

Finally took Lucas to get his pictures taken. Poor little man is just now at 4 months going for the first time-- its true, by the 3rd child you just don't have the time or energy to get to the studio. :) Anyway, I went by myself... BIG mistake! Because they made me sit next to Lucas to ensure his safety and the photographer had all the pressure to make him smile. Well, he didn't care for her..... So, here are some of the best pictures. Overall, though, they turned out cute. Next time we're taking daddy with us for sure! Can you say "GO RED SOX"!! OH YEAH BABY.... WON OUR DIVISION!!! (the same day we took these pictures)

By the way, all the props were ours and I placed them accordingly.... They were hiring, maybe I should consider it...

ha ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great! Looks like a good studio -
He looks like a little gelatt :)
What a cutie!

Amanda said...

So cute! I think you found your calling at the portrait studio! I love the pictures, he just looks like a little man! I am ready for tomorrow, looking forward to seeing how we both have done for the week. I wouldn't worry about one night, I am sure there will be plenty more of those! Love YA