Friday, November 07, 2008

Big boy haircut

On October 18Th I took my little man to have a "big boy haircut." =( It was time for all that baby hair to be gone and start looking 100% like a boy.
Waiting his turn for a haircut ...
Baby Lucas' curls ...
So cute ...
And ... there go the baby curls ....
Thank goodness they gave him 2 lollipops, one for each hand ... kept him nice and busy!
Looking like a big boy!
And, he's just as cute (if not cuter) as always!!!
Wow - our little man ... where have the past 17 months gone??

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so jealous. Wyatt SCREAMS whenever he gets a haircut. we have tried everything. Lucas looks very cute!

Amy said...

I'm so glad you've updated! I love keeping up with your family :) Poor little Lucas has had it rough...stiches/haircut...(note: I got to cut Wyatt's hair for the first time...such a bittersweet moment, and he didn't cry that day)

Jennifer said...

He look so cute:) Sean had his first one in Oct to:) Check out my blog

jenni blodgett said...

we go on tues. so the salon can "fix" what i have done to brant.