Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Anyone out there?

I promise you our lives are busier and more fun than they appear at times, but I'm not really sure if anyone is reading our blog. So, to blog or not to blog? If you are reading our blog we would love to know you stopped by and also stay up to date on what's happening in your world. It's easy, I assure you! You don't even have to have a Google account, just click on the comment icon at the bottom of this post and say hello to us. Please? I also love to see how many countries are represented. I have many friends who are missionaries and are serving our Lord Jesus around the world. We have a lot of neat things to share with all of you about what God has been doing in our lives. So... stay tuned and maybe we'll share them. =) Love you all!!

11 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i'm reading! :) i love the quotes on the side...i'm gonna do that too.

Liz said...

I subscribe to your blog. I'm in Indiana. In fact, you know me. I'm Kathy Graybill's (Black) sister Liz. =)

Carrie said...

I'm here!!!! I know, I feel the same way about blogging. I want to write but I don't know if anyone is reading! Subscribed and love your blogs!

Amanda said...

Girl, You know I am here!!!

Momofgirls said...

I am here! You are a constant encouragement to keep being a good Mommy! I love your pictures and the way you love your family!!!
(I am a friend of Christy Damas Martin)

Katy said...

I read your blog everytime you put something on it. I love keeping up with your life. I feel jealous that you live so far away from us and we don't get to be a part of your sweet family. You will always be special to me, Tanya! I love you!

Amy said...

I'm reading too! I love seeing your family! I laughed at your daughter trying to get into her books - cried at your sweet tribute to your mom - and prayed when your little ones were so sick with asthma! Keep it up (and how about a few more fun recipes - tanya the baker!)

Amy Geshay

Anonymous said...

I'm not here too too often because I just don't spend that much time online in general but I'm here today and I do love your blog! I could desparately use some pointers for my own actually :) I think it's so great that you keep in touch this way and you are an encouragement in so many ways.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog:) Keep up the great work:)
Stop by my blog sometime
Jennifer
www.lifewiththeburkfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog:) Keep up the great work:)
Stop by my blog sometime
Jennifer
www.lifewiththeburkfamily.blogspot.com

Meghan said...

I read and love it!!!