Wow!! Our now 6 yr old is losing teeth like crazy. She has lost a total of 6 teeth and just turned 6 yrs old in February. She lost her first one last June.... so the front bottom teeth are already grown in as well as one of the top front teeth. So cute! Meanwhile, little Lucas has been getting his first 4 teeth as well!!! All these milestones bring such joy to my life as a mom~ I just love my kiddos!!
Breanna lost tooth #5 on Saturday night (while the baby-sitter was here)...
Look at those holes! She is so proud!
5 teeth gone!
Monday during school Breanna pulls another tooth!!
She has lost 6 teeth now... she lost 2 in one weekend!
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
So cute! I love the losing/gaining teeth! They both look absolutely adorable!
i am so jealous you got to go to Argentina with your kids. we haven't been back to Chile since Lucy was born. I can't wait. Looks like you had fun. Your kids are so cute! wow, losing and cutting teeth so fun!
Post a Comment