So we finally got the "exersaucer" out of the attic yesterday and got Lucas in it. He loved it! This was his sisters and they loved it when they were babies as well. It's just a fun place where he can stand or sit while playing with the animals on the farm.
Then, right before heading out the door to pick-up Breanna from school Lucas falls asleep in his car seat and Gaby does not want to wake up from her nap. Can I tell you how much I despise waking up sleeping children? I mean, every mom knows that you don't wake up a sleeping child-- but unfortunately, this has become a normal routine Monday through Friday. Here are a few pics of our day yesterday. Oh, I know it looks like Gaby is naked but she's not. She has her little underwear on.... the child hates to sleep with her clothes on, what can I say?
Sweet baby Lucas at 5 1/2 months old
Such a drooler too...
How cute is that little finger in his mouth?
.jpg?SSImageQuality=Full)
There's something so precious about a baby sleeping...
OK... maybe of any child sleeping!
Gaby totally facing the opposite way on her bed.... looks comfy though!
1 comment:
Would you hurry up and come up here....I miss yall like crazy...my precious girls and little Lucas. Love ya
Post a Comment