Well, I had put a DVD on for Gaby while Lucas was in his exersaucer and thought I had 5 minutes to blog. Think again!! I decided to check on them (I was in the room next door) and this is what I found. Gaby had gotten her tea party out and poured water EVERYWHERE and then tried to clean it up with the ENTIRE roll of paper towel. This mess was actually worse, I wasn't thinking about taking pictures till after Gaby got a spanking and I had cleaned up a little. .While I started to clean-up I had left Gaby in her room and I could hear her say "Mommy, Lucas is wet." Sure enough, I look over at baby Lucas and he's soaked! She had poured water on his head~ cold water! My goodness, this is one great example of how busy Gaby is.... when will it get better? She's 3 1/2 yrs old! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
he looks like so much fun!!!
- jess
Boy, this brings back memories of Tanya at 3 1/2 years old. The stories I could tell. I would say that Gaby gets it honest. But, who cares, look how good you turned out! I love you just the way you are - full of life and happy!
That is a great story Tanya! He doesn't look to bothered...
One word for you.... NAUGHTY!
Post a Comment