Amanda, this is for you! Now you get the picture of why I didn't weigh myself? :) I must say, the ice cream was delicious! Here I am with my father-in-law, Ron, at Cold Stone. Thanks Pa!!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Weigh-in Week #5
What weigh-in? Mmmmmm..... Amanda and I could not connect yesterday and therefore I have no idea how her week went. Not to mention the fact that my in-laws were in town all week and I was cooking and baking stuff I shouldn't eat. :( Especially those buckeyes!!
For that reason, we are skipping this week's weigh-in and are back on track now. Oh, I forgot to mention I also had my toe nail removed due to it being in-grown- yuck! Needless to say, I was not able to work out as much, although I still managed to do 3 days of cardio.
Amanda, this is for you! Now you get the picture of why I didn't weigh myself? :) I must say, the ice cream was delicious! Here I am with my father-in-law, Ron, at Cold Stone. Thanks Pa!!
Amanda, this is for you! Now you get the picture of why I didn't weigh myself? :) I must say, the ice cream was delicious! Here I am with my father-in-law, Ron, at Cold Stone. Thanks Pa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey girl, you did too weigh in this week and you did awesome! I did just okay, I only last 1/2 of a pound. It was crazy for me too though, with the in-laws in town! Sorry I haven't called you back, stil trying to get things back to normal! Awesome job this week! Love Ya! AJ
Hey Tanya! I got your message on facebook. We just did that to see someone elses pictures. So if you want to write me, use our blog that I just created- 5boysrock.blogspot.com. I am hooked! Yours is awesome! Scott and I enjoyed catching up on your beautiful family! You are as beautiful as ever:) Let's keep in touch! Have a great day!
Kelly
Hi Tanya,
Kelly Yoder told me about your blog--I love it! Your kiddos are so cute. I just got started blogging 2 mos. ago. It's addicting! :)
Be blessed today,
Adrienne (Lehman) Reichanadter
Post a Comment