Lucas still loves those fingers...
You can't see it in this picture, but his shirt says "Majoring in naptime."
Holding his bottle all by himself He fell asleep in the middle of the kitchen floor, so I grabbed the camera to take a picture and this is what he did.... he couldn't be any sweeter!!
.jpg?SSImageQuality=Full)
5 comments:
TK I have told you a couple of times, there is just something special about a mommas boy! Jenson has been sick too this week with strep throat, and you wouldn't even know it. Gotta love our little men!
Tanya, I think Lucas resembles your dad?? Have you ever seen that? Too funny. People say that about my Owen #4. They called him little Tim in the nursery:)
That's funny, Kelly-- actually the past 2 months people keep commenting on how Lucas is looking more like a Gelatt. I guess those Gelatt genes are dominant... you can tell that by Breanna (my oldest). But everybody around here that has never met any of my family keeps insisting that he's the spitting image of his father. We'll see- only time will tell. :) Love your blog, by the way!
That is great he holds his own bottle. Finn wouldn't dream of it. He loves to be babied! :)
Such a riot! What a sweet little boy!
Post a Comment