Thursday, November 01, 2007

Broken toe??

Tonight while I was starting to download pictures on to my computer, Gaby was doing what she does best: GETTING INTO EVERYTHING!!! She has always been our most energetic and wild child-- at least physically. So, tonight was not the first time she decided to play with my hand weights... but hopefully it will be the last! She dropped the 3 lb weight on her 4th little toe. OUCH!! She rarely cries when she gets hurt-- but this was different. We took some pictures to show Daddy when he got home from Church and then she wanted to take some pictures of me as well. Did I mention she fell from the top bunk onto our tile floor yesterday and really hurt her head? Yeah, she is constantly climbing up w/out the ladder... Oh Gaby!

Anyway, I don't really know if it's broken or not so we will wait till tomorrow morning and go from there. Poor little girl!

Gaby's toe less than 5 minutes after the incident

Yikes!

It swelled so fast... and bruised.

But she still managed to give mommy a smile...

Picture taken by Gaby...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh No A Broken Toe! You're right not much you can do for that, just comfy shoes! Sorry I missed your call last night I must have been in the bath. I will call ya later!

Amanda said...

OH YA GO COLTS!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh - that looks really painful - will you be taking her to a doctor to check it out?
I've never broken anything - it must really hurt ...