Sunday, September 23, 2007
SECOND Weigh-in...
Today was another weigh-in day, I'm giving my friend Amanda some grace this week since she was at her in-laws all week (I'm sure my grace week will come too). So, as for me, I had a pretty good week. I never lose as much as I want or expect to and I even worked-out 4 times this week for 45 minutes each time-- not to mention the strict eating. However, I LOST 2.5 POUNDS!! I am on my way down at least.... I'll take it!! It may take me a few years at this rate.... but what's the hurry? Ha ha ha...
Thanks to all of you for encouraging me... I always say that all 3 kids were worth EVERY pound I gained. :) Love you AJ and let's go for a great week!! GO GIRL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great Job!
2.5 pounds is a lot for only one week!
Hope this week is great too :)
I am so proud of you! You have done awesome! Keep it up, the weight is going to continue to come off. We are going to do amazing this week! Thanks for encouraging me even though I gained 1.5. I love you very much, and I was so glad to talk to you tonight! love, AJ
Where is all of your blogging this week? I have missed ya!
Post a Comment