Missionaries to Argentina
Honest happiness!!
If there was a contest somewhere for cutest little boy, that picture of Lucas would win it all!Love you guys,Danny
So Cute! Isn't it amazing just how quick they grow! He is a doll, and the girls just look darling! I remember when we were that little getting our pictures taken.
The blog looks awesome! The pic of you and your mom brought me to tears! I still remember that beautiful face! Love You!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
If there was a contest somewhere for cutest little boy, that picture of Lucas would win it all!
Love you guys,
Danny
So Cute! Isn't it amazing just how quick they grow! He is a doll, and the girls just look darling! I remember when we were that little getting our pictures taken.
The blog looks awesome! The pic of you and your mom brought me to tears! I still remember that beautiful face! Love You!
Post a Comment