Friday, September 21, 2007

Lucas is 4 months old

Ok ... well Lucas had his 4 month check-up today (shots and all) and the results are in: 17 pounds and 26 1/2 inches long. Wow! Where has the time gone? He has gained 10 lbs. and grown 7 1/2 inches in 4 months .... that's insane! His doctor says at this rate he'll be playing football for the University of Miami .... and then for the Patriots, of course! He has brought so much joy to our family, we can't even imagine life without our little man! He is grabbing more and more toys, eating his hands constantly, enjoying his sisters who make him laugh all the time, still sleeping 12 hours through the night, eating like a champ, and also loves it when mommy speaks Spanish to him. Daddy always gets to start his day every morning by feeding and bonding with Lucas. That's when they have their "manly chats" about sports and all. :) Here are a few of my favorite pics for his official 4 month "b-day" week.

I just LOVE those dimples!!

Check out the spikey hair...

Easy-going Lucas James...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! Tell him I said happy 4-month birthday week :) He looks so much like both of you -fun!
I cannot believe he sleeps 12 hours a night - you are one lucky girl :)
Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Nolette Family - thank you so much
for sharing!! The pictures are great and I was able to figure out that "AJ" was referring to Amanda Jane (Oliver)with looking....

Melva (Thornton)

Anonymous said...

This is a great site! You do an awesome job. Lots of support and encouragement for you as you reach your goals:-)

Maggi

Anonymous said...

TK -
I don't know where you find time to do such a great job on this site! I wish I had your energy and your know how. Kudos to you, girl!

I love seeing the pics of the kids. They are all beautiful!

Love,
Kristen

Amanda said...

I love it, he is huge! I can't wait to see what he weighs in a few more months! Love Ya! AJ